Location – London, Ontario, Canada
Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada at the time of application. Candidates must have one of the following to be eligible for consideration – Canadian Citizenship, valid Permanent Resident status, valid Protected Person status or a valid open Work Permit.
Game ProgrammerHey Gamers! Do you ever find yourself wondering how they did something in a game? Or thinking you could do better? Do you enjoy coming up with creative solutions to complex problems? If so, Big Blue Bubble in the right place for you!
In this position these are the things you will be responsible for:
- Implementing game features and related systems.
- Maintaining and extending existing code base.
- Creating tools and processes to facilitate development.
- Assisting in code review and design meetings.
To be an effective team member, you will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Strong knowledge of C++, C# or Java.
- Excellent problem-solving and math skills.
- Experience with graphics, animation, networking and other game programming domains.
- Experience with databases, mobile app development, and source control systems.
- Solid knowledge of software design concepts, such as object-oriented programming, common design patterns, and game development lifecycles.
- Working knowledge of software engineering practices, such as unit testing and agile development models.
You also have the following attributes and skills:
- A clear communicator.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Comfortable working in a team.
- Enthusiastic about gaming culture.
- Industry or hobbyist experience
- Experience developing for iOS/Android
- Experience working with Unity 3D
We know the above list is detailed. We don’t expect you to meet all of our criteria but we are looking for proven experience with an appetite and passion for growth. If you think you fit the role then please get in touch with us now to explore the opportunity further!
Big Blue Bubble is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to complete the application and/or interview process should notify the HR Director.
Come and Join the FunSee Positions
Need Some Help?All FAQs
Who We AreLearn More