Location – London, Ontario, Canada
Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada at the time of application. Candidates must have one of the following to be eligible for consideration – Canadian Citizenship, valid Permanent Resident status, valid Protected Person status or a valid open Work Permit.
Big Blue Bubble is looking for a Graphic Designer who will be responsible for the production of various promotional materials for our corporate and product related brands. The ideal candidate will do a lot more than just “design slideshows and infographics”; they will truly be a design expert and accountable for activities such as: desktop publishing, and website maintenance and optimizations.
This is the role where the term “jack-of-all-trades” was derived. The successful candidate needs to be results driven and uses data and experience to drive their design decisions.
In this position these are the things you will be responsible for:
Work closely with the Marketing Manager to conceptualize and produce assets for the Marketing department, such as:
- Creating engaging and compelling media for our social channels.
- Design and Layout promotional materials such as info sheets, proposals and presentations.
- Build and document brand guidelines for our new and evolving franchises.
- Create new content as well as update existing content on our website.
- Create Static and Video advertisements to be used for User Acquisition.
To be considered for the position a candidate must have:
- 4 years of relevant graphic design experience within an agency or marketing department.
- Keen eye for design and excellent understanding of design principles.
- The ability to learn and adhere to brand standards and work creatively within them.
- Expert Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- Feel comfortable with using WordPress to maintain a website and general knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- The ability to create templates and slide decks within Google and Microsoft Office Suites.
- A portfolio that demonstrates these abilities.
A good candidate should also have the following attributes:
- The ability to design with intent and to design to drive results for a specified goal.
- The ability to interpret data and use that to inform your designs.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills; ability to meet tight deadlines.
We know the above list is detailed. We don’t expect you to meet all of our criteria but we are looking for proven experience with an appetite and passion for growth. If you think you fit the role then please get in touch with us now to explore the opportunity further!
Big Blue Bubble is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to complete the application and/or interview process should notify the HR Director.
Come and Join the FunSee Positions
Need Some Help?All FAQs
Who We AreLearn More