Position is in London, Ontario, Canada.
Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada at the time of application. Candidates must have one of the following to be eligible for consideration – Canadian Citizenship, valid Permanent Resident status, valid Protected Person status or a valid open Work Permit.
Motion Graphic Designer/Video Editor
We’re looking for multi-skilled Motion Graphic Designer/Video Editor who is passionate about films, videos and social media storytelling through spot-on video communication. Working with talented producers, artists and designers, this individual will serve as a content creator for all our videos from concept to execution.
In this position these are the things you will be responsible for:
- Collaborate with the team on ideas and storyboards, and presenting those concepts to internal teams.
- Create a variety of graphic elements and animations for all types of video productions.
- Shoot, edit and produce videos for our YouTube Channel.
- Create static and videos assets for mobile app stores.
- Create static and video advertisements to be used for User Acquisition.
- Provide still photography for Studio needs.
To be an effective team member, you will have:
- Degree in video production and/or animation.
- 4+ years of experience as a video editor and/or motion graphics designer.
- Keen eye for design and excellent understanding of design principles.
- Expert knowledge of either Adobe Premiere and AfterEffects or FinalCut Pro and Motion.
- Thorough knowledge of timing, motivation, and continuity.
- A working knowledge of using a DSL Camera to take still photos and shoot video.
- The ability to edit and manipulate sounds as required for video projects.
- An online reel or portfolio or samples of work demonstrating relevant experience.
You also have the following attributes and skills:
- The ability to design videos with intent and to design to drive results for a specified goal.
- The ability to interpret data and use that to create your videos.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills; ability to meet tight deadlines.
We know the above list is detailed. We don’t expect you to meet all of our criteria but we are looking for proven experience with an appetite and passion for growth. If you think you fit the role then please get in touch with us now to explore the opportunity further!
Big Blue Bubble is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to complete the application and/or interview process should notify the HR Director.
Come and Join the FunSee Positions
Need Some Help?All FAQs
Who We AreLearn More