Senior Game Producer
Location: London, Ontario, Canada
Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada at the time of application. Candidates must have one of the following to be eligible for consideration – Canadian Citizenship, valid Permanent Resident status, valid Protected Person status or a valid open Work Permit.
Are you skillful at overseeing multiple game design projects through execution and actively driving collaboration amongst various technical and creative teams? Are your organizational skills unparalleled, and, on top of everything, you understand game technology, game monetization, and have an eye for design? You are an excellent communicator and are admired for your ability to navigate complex conversations? If this describes you, please get in touch with us to talk about the position of Senior Game Producer at Big Blue Bubble.
Here is what you can expect from this position:
- You will manage game projects, ensuring they meet Big Blue Bubble’s high quality standards and are completed on time and within budget
- You will work with talented individuals across multiple disciplines (art, programming, design, quality, business development and marketing) you will deliver world class game projects
- With your exceptional project management skills you will identify and communicate to the executive leadership team all potential risks that may prevent the team from achieving their goals and will recommend mitigation plans
- You will make informed decisions and effectively utilize work methods, develop pipelines, priorities and resources
- You will create new game features and enhancements to drive user acquisition, retention and monetization
To be an effective team member, you will have:
- University degree, MBA preferred
- Relevant/related experience of six years
- Experience in the video game industry with at least three published mobile titles
- Strong project/program management skills
- Experience with JIRA/Agile/Waterfall/SCRUM development with hard deadlines
- Experience in freemium games and microtransactions
- Experience being the Game Design lead or Level Design lead on several projects
- You also have the following attributes and skills
- Able to manage all stages of development, from pre-production to live to post-release
- Able to work well with a team in a fast-paced, cross-discipline, and iterative setting
- Able to understand technical implementations and limitations
- Awareness of current trends in the mobile free-to-play market
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
We know the above list is extensive. We don’t expect you to meet all of our criteria but we are looking for proven experience with an appetite and passion for growth. If you think you fit the role then please get in touch with us now to explore the opportunity further!
Big Blue Bubble is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to complete the application and/or interview process should notify the HR Director.
To learn more about Big Blue Bubble, click here.