Senior Game Designer
Location: London, Ontario, Canada
We are looking for a seasoned Senior Game Designer who is responsible for the game’s vision, and is experienced in all aspects of game design including but not limited to designing and planning systems, features, mechanics and game content. This person must also have advanced skills in balancing game pacing and in-game economies to ensure and optimize long-term player retention, customer acquisition and monetization.
To be an effective team member, you will have:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Five (5) plus years game industry experience of which two (2) plus has been in a Game Designer-level capacity
- Shipped a minimum of 1 title in a Game Designer capacity
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent teamwork and collaboration skills
- Proven ability to document and communicate design ideas
- Experience using Confluence and Jira preferred
- Background in Art, Design, or Programming, preferred
You also have the following attributes and skills:
- Enjoy playing a wide variety of game genres
- Remain updated on current trends and game design strategies
Big Blue Bubble is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to complete the application and/or interview process should notify the HR Director at email@example.com.
To learn more about Big Blue Bubble, click here.