PAX West Summary
September 6 2019
…okay now back to it.
First and foremost, to all those who made the trip out to Seattle to see Foregone at its first public show – thank you so much! It was amazing getting to meet so many fantastic people with so much positive feedback on how the game is progressing 🙂
Thank you to PAX for seeing something in our game and giving us a spotlight in the PAX Rising booth alongside so many other talented indie devs. It was a great opportunity and the perfect way to kick off showcasing to the world.
And finally, thank you to all the other devs in PAX Rising. It was a pleasure getting to meet all of you and play so many fantastic games. If you couldn’t go to PAX Rising be sure to check out some of the other games that were there!
- Aqua Lungers
- Mad Streets
- One Hour One Life
- Revenant’s Reach
- Spirit of Midnight
Overall PAX West was an excellent experience, but the highlight definitely came at the end of the long weekend when we were bestowed a Son of Socky. The Son of Socky marked our first award which was awarded by the fine folks over at SDGC to Foregone for being a standout at the show!
Now for all of those who were unable to attend PAX we have two announcements!
1. Foregone will be at some additional upcoming events over the next few months. Those events include:
- GameSlice 2019 – London, ON – September 13, 2019
- EGLX 2019 – Toronto, ON – October 18 – 20, 2019
- Reboot Red – Banff, AB – October 30 – November 2, 2019
- Montreal International Gaming Summit – Montreal, QC – November 16 -19, 2019
2. We have uploaded an unedited playthrough of the PAX West demo which was playable on the show floor! Enjoy the playthrough and look for a more in-depth look at it next week!