Terms of Service
Last updated on May 24 2018
Effective May 25 2018
1.1 The below terms apply to your download, use, and/or of Big Blue Bubble Inc. (“BBB”, “Company”, “we”, “us”, or “our”) games, whether on your computer, on your mobile device, on a website, on a console, PC, or platform, including Facebook(each a “Game” and collectively, “Games”). The outlined terms will also apply to any of our other services (referred throughout these terms “Services” is used to describe both our Games and these other services) that we may provide in relation to the Games. These services include, but are not limited to: customer support, social media, community channels, and other websites that we may operate from time to time (i.e. www.mysingingmonsters.com). The outlined terms are a legal agreement and contain important information about your rights and obligations with respect to to our Services.
1.2 If you do not agree to the outlined terms or any future updated version of them then you must immediately cease all use and/or access of any and all of our Services and additionally no longer access these Services. If changes are made to these terms that requires any action from you to accept the updated terms, then you will not be able to continue use of our Services until taking such action.
1.4 The latest version of these terms can be viewed at any time at www.bigbluebubble.com/termsofservice. We can make changes to these terms at any time in accordance with paragraph 14 below. Your continued use of our Services after the terms have been updated shall confirm your acceptance of the updated terms.
2 Intellectual Property
2.1 You acknowledge that all copyright, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights in and relating to our Services is owned by or licensed to/by us.
2.2 While you are in compliance with these terms, we grant you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, personal, revocable limited licence to access and/or use our Services (but not any related object and source code) for your own personal private use, in each case provided that such use is in accordance with these terms. You agree that you will not use our Services for anything else. These terms also apply to any update or patches which we may release or make available for any of the Services and any such update or patch shall be deemed to be a part of the Services for the purposes of these terms.
2.3 You acknowledge and agree that, other than license granted to you by these terms, you shall have no ownership or property interest in any of our Services, including without limitation online accounts, any Virtual Currency or Virtual Commodities. You must not copy, distribute, make available to the public, or create any derivative work from our Services or any part of our Services unless we have first agreed to this in writing.
2.4 In particular, and without limiting the application of paragraph 2.3, you must not make use or available any cheats or technological measures designed to control access to, or elements of, our Services, including providing access to any Virtual Currency and/or Virtual Commodities, whether on a free of charge basis or otherwise.
2.5 By submitting Content (as defined in paragraph 5.3) via our Services you:
- are representing that you are fully entitled to do so;
- grant us the right to edit, adapt, publish, and use your entry and any derivative works we may create from it, in any and all media (whether it exists now or in the future), for any purpose, in perpetuity, without any payment to you;
- acknowledge that you may have what are known as “moral rights” in the Content, for example the right to be named as the creator of your entry and the right not to have work subjected to derogatory treatment. You agree to waive any such moral rights you may have in the Content; and
- agree that we have no obligation to monitor or protect your rights in any Content that you may submit to us, but you do give us the right to enforce your rights in that Content if we want to.
3.1 When using our Services you may choose to create an account with us. If you do create an account with us, you agree that you shall take all steps necessary to protect your login details and keep them secret.
3.2 You agree that you shall not give or share your login details with anyone else or allow anyone else to use your login details or account.
3.3 In these terms, references to “login details” or “account” include your login details and account for any social network or platform that you may connect and allow our Services to interact with.
3.4 We will be entitled to assume that anyone logging into your account using your login details is either you or someone logging in with your permission. If you fail to keep your login details secret, or if you share your login details or account with someone else (whether intentionally or unintentionally), you accept full responsibility for the consequences of this (including any unauthorized purchases) and agree to fully compensate us for any losses or harm that may result.
3.5 We will not be responsible to you for any loss that you suffer as a result of an unauthorised person accessing your account and/or using our Services and we accept no responsibility for any losses or harm resulting from its unauthorised use, whether fraudulently or otherwise.
3.6 If no activity is conducted by you for an extended period of time in relation to the account, we reserve the right to delete your account. In such event, you may no longer be able to access and/or use any Virtual Currency and/or Virtual Commodities (as defined below) associated with that account and no refund will be offered to you in relation to the same.
3.7 You understand that if you delete your account, or if we delete your account in accordance with these terms, you may lose access to any data previously associated with your account (including, without limitation, your progress through our Games and/or the level or score you have reached in our Games, and any Virtual Currency or Virtual Commodities associated with your account).
3.8 You acknowledge and agree that you shall have no ownership or other property interest in any account that you create using any of our Services. We may suspend, terminate, modify, or delete any of these accounts at any time for any reason or no reason, with or without notice to you.
3.9 You are the only person who should access your account, it is personal to you and you are not entitled to transfer your account to any other person.
3.10 You are responsible for the internet connection and/or mobile charges that you may incur for accessing and/or using our Services. You should ask your mobile operator or internet service provider if you are unsure what these charges will be, before you access and/or use our Services.
4 Virtual Commodities and Virtual Currency
4.1 Our Games may include virtual currencies (i.e. Diamonds and Coins) (“Virtual Currency”), items or services for use with our Games (“Virtual Commodities”) these Virtual Commodities can be both consumable (i.e. Food, Boosters) or durable (i.e. Decorations). You agree that once purchased Virtual Currency and/or Virtual Commodities have no monetary value and can never be exchanged for real money, real goods, or real services from us or anyone else. You agree that Virtual Currency and/or Virtual Commodities are in no way transferable to anyone else and you will not transfer or attempt to transfer any Virtual Currency and/or Virtual Commodities to anyone else.
4.2 You do not own Virtual Commodities and/or Virtual Currency but instead you purchase a limited personal revocable licence to use them – any balance of Virtual Commodities and/or Virtual Currency does not reflect any stored value.
4.3 You agree that all sales by us to you of Virtual Currency and/or Virtual Commodities are final and that we will not refund any transaction once it has been made. Subject to this paragraph, paragraph 4.3, a “purchase” is said to be complete at the time our servers validate your purchase and the applicable Virtual Commodities and/or Virtual Currency are successfully credited to your account on our servers.
4.4 If you do not connect your game play on a device to an account that is linked to either your social network account or a BBB Account, we will not be able to restore any Virtual Currency or other data associated with your Game play to a different device. This includes if you lose that device or it is damaged. Accordingly, on a device which is not connected in this way:
- any risk of loss of Virtual Currency which you purchase from us is transferred to you upon completion of the purchase as described in paragraph 4.3 above;
- any risk of loss of Virtual Currency that you receive from us without making a purchase is transferred to you at the time the Virtual Currency is successfully credited to your account on our servers; and
- any risk of loss of other data associated with your Game play (including, without limitation, your progress through the Game, or the level or score you have reached in our Games) is transferred to you immediately at the time which that Game play data is created by you.
4.5 The data associated with Virtual Commodities, whether purchased by you using Virtual Currency or otherwise credited or awarded to you may be stored on our server or locally on your device, depending on the game. In the case of being stored locally on your device these Virtual Currencies and Virtual Commodities may not be synced between different devices if not connected to an account that is linked to either your social network account or BBB Account. Accordingly, any risk of loss of this data is transferred to you upon completion of the purchase as described in paragraph 4.3 above at the time the Virtual Commodities are credited or awarded to you.
4.6 We reserve the right to control, regulate, change, or remove any Virtual Currency and/or Virtual Commodities without any liability to you at any time.
4.7 We may at any time revise the pricing for Virtual Commodities and/or Virtual Currency offered through the Services. We may limit the total amount of Virtual Commodities or Virtual Currency that may be purchased at any one time, and/or limit the total amount of Virtual Currency or Virtual Commodities that may be held in your account in the aggregate. You are only allowed to obtain Virtual Currency and Virtual Commodities from us or our authorized partners through the Services, and not in any other way.
4.8 Depending on your platform, any Virtual Commodities or Virtual Currency purchased are purchased from your platform provider and such purchase will be subject to its terms of service and user agreement. Usage rights for each purchase may differ from item to item. If you are unsure about usage rights you should check with your platform before making a purchase. Unless otherwise shown, content available in any in-game store has the same age rating as the game.
4.9 Without limiting paragraphs 3.7, 4.4 or 7.1 if we suspend or terminate your account in accordance with these terms you may lose any Virtual Currency and/or Virtual Commodities that you may have and we will not compensate you for this loss or make any refund to you.
5 User Conduct and Content
5.1 You must comply with the laws that apply to you in the location that you access our Services from. If any of these applicable laws restrict or prohibit you from using our Services, you must comply with those legal restrictions or, if applicable, stop accessing and/or using our Services.
5.2 You promise that all the information you provide to us on accessing and/or using our Services is and shall remain true, accurate, and complete at all times.
5.3 Information, data, software, sound, photographs, graphics, video, tags, or other materials may be sent, uploaded, communicated, transmitted or otherwise made available via our Services by you or another user (“Content”). You understand and agree that all Content that you may be sent when using our Services, whether publicly posted or privately sent, is the sole responsibility of the person that sent the Content. This means that you, not us, are entirely responsible for all Content that you may upload, communicate, transmit or otherwise make available via our Services.
5.4 You agree not to upload, communicate, transmit, or otherwise make available any Content:
- that is or could reasonably be viewed as unlawful, harmful, harassing, defamatory, libellous, obscene, or otherwise objectionable;
- that is or could reasonably be viewed as invasive of another’s privacy;
- that is likely to, or could reasonably be viewed as likely to incite violence or racial or ethnic hatred;
- which you do not have a right to make available lawfully (i.e. inside information, information which belongs to someone else or confidential information);
- that infringes upon the intellectual property rights of Big Blue Bubble or any other third party;
- which consists of any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, ‘junk mail’, ‘spam’, ‘chain letters’, ‘pyramid schemes’, and/or any other form of solicitation; or
- which contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
5.5 You agree that you will not:
- use our Services to harm anyone or to cause offence to or harass any person;
- create more than one account per platform to access our Services;
- use another person or entity’s email address in order to sign up to use our Services;
- use our Services for fraudulent or abusive purposes (i.e. by using our Services to impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person, entity or our Services);
- disguise, anonymise, or hide your IP address or the source of any Content that you may upload;
- use our Services for any commercial or business purpose or for the benefit of any third party or to send unsolicited communications;
- remove or amend any proprietary notices or other ownership information from our Games or any other part of our Services;
- interfere with or disrupt our Services or servers or networks that provide our Services;
- attempt to decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, or ‘hack’ any of our Services, or to defeat or overcome any of our encryption technologies or security measures or data transmitted, processed, or stored by us;
- ‘harvest’, ‘scrape’, or collect any information about or regarding other people that use our Services, including, but not limited to any personal data or information (including by uploading anything that collects information including but not limited to ‘pixel tags’, cookies, graphics interchange formats (‘gifs’), or similar items that are sometimes also referred to as ‘spyware’ or ‘pcms’;
- sell, transfer, or try to sell or transfer an account with us or any part of an account, Virtual Currency, and/or Virtual Commodities;
- disrupt the normal flow of a Game or otherwise act in a manner that is likely to negatively affect other players’ ability to compete fairly when playing our Games or engaging in real time exchanges;
- disobey any requirements or regulations of any network connected to our Services;
- use our Services in violation of any applicable law or regulation;
- use our Services to cheat or design or assist in cheating (i.e. using automated means or third party software to play), or to otherwise circumvent technological measures designed to control access to, or elements of, our Services, or to do anything else that a reasonable person is likely to believe is not within the spirit of fair play or these terms; or
- use our Services in any other way not permitted by these terms.
If you believe that someone may be in violation of these specific terms, please contact us here: https://bigbluebubble.ladesk.com/submit_ticket.
5.6 You are responsible for your interactions with all other users of our Services, if found to be in violation of the outlined terms your account may be locked and/or deleted.
6 Playing our Games with others
6.1 Some of our Games allow you to play against an opponent or to play socially with other users. You may be able to:
- choose to play against another user or to play socially with another user whom Big Blue Bubble selects for you, or
- play against, or play socially with, one of your contacts on a platform or social network which you have allowed our Games to interact with. Some of our Games may also allow you to search for your friends in order to find them to play against or play socially with. We may also display the display names of your past opponents so that you can easily find them to play again.
6.2 Where Big Blue Bubble selects another user for you, we may either select at random or use such criteria as we see fit to select your opponent (for example, your past scores, your country, or the level you have reached in the Game or your other gameplay activity).
6.3 By accessing and/or playing our Games you agree that your display name, scores, avatar, country location, online/offline status, and other related details may be displayed in any and all media (whether it exists now or in the future), for any purpose, in perpetuity, without any payment to you, including (without limitation) to other users in our games or within our marketing. You also understand and agree that other users may find you if you have connected your social network account and have connected to them on said social network. Please note that we will only show your display name publicly, and not your email address.
7 Breach of Terms
7.1 Without limiting any other remedies or any other paragraph of these terms, if we reasonably believe that you are in material breach of these terms (including by repeated minor breaches), we reserve the right to take any of the following actions, whether individually or in combination, and either with or without notice to you:
- delete, suspend, and/or modify your account or parts of your account;
- otherwise suspend and/or terminate your access to our Services;
- modify and/or remove any Virtual Currency or Virtual Commodities that may be associated with your account;
- reset and/or modify any game progression or benefits and privileges associated with your account, such as any level or score you have reached in our Games.
Without limitation, any breaches of paragraphs 4.1, 4.8, 5.4 or 5.5 are likely to be considered material breaches.
7.2 You agree to compensate us, according to law, for all losses, harm, claims, and expenses that may arise from any breach of these terms by you.
8 Service Availability
8.1 We do not guarantee that any of our Services will be available or error-free at all times or at any given time. We will provide our Services in accordance with any legally required standards. In particular, in relation only to any Virtual Currency and/or Virtual Commodities or any other part of our Services which have been paid-for with real money, we warrant that they will substantially comply with the description provided by it at the point of purchase and be of satisfactory quality (in addition any related services provided through them will be provided with reasonable care and skill). We may change and update our Services in whole or in part without notice to you (provided always that any such changes do not result in material degradation in the functionality of any part of the Services which has been paid-for with real money). We make no warranty or representation regarding the availability of the Services which are provided free of charge (i.e. not paid-for with real money) and we reserve the right to modify or discontinue them in our sole discretion without notice to you, including for example, for economic reasons due to a limited number of users continuing to make use of them over time, for technical reasons (i.e. technical difficulties experienced by us or on the internet) or to allow us to improve user experience. We are not liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations that is caused by events outside our reasonable control. If such circumstances result in material degradation in the functionality of the Services then any obligation you may have to make any payment to download, use or access them will be suspended for the duration of such period. We are entitled to modify or discontinue the Services or any part of them which are paid-for with real money in our sole discretion upon reasonable notice to you.
9 Limitation of Liability
We shall not be liable for special, incidental, or consequential damages resulting from possession, user, or malfunction of the Games or any of our other Services, including damages to property, damages for personal injuries, even if we have been advised of the possibility of these damages. In no event shall our liability exceed the actual price paid by you (if any) for the license to use Virtual Currency and/or Virtual Commodities and/or any other part of our Games or Services. Some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts and/or the exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other rights which vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction.
10.1 The data controller for all personally identifiable information or personal data that we collect about you through or in relation to our Games or other Services is Big Blue Bubble Inc. Big Blue Bubble Inc. has a Data Protection Officer who may be reached at email@example.com.
10.3 This paragraph, paragraph 10, shall not affect the provisions of paragraphs 17 which shall take precedence over this paragraph 10.
12 Transferring these Terms of Service
12.1 We may wish to transfer all or a part of our rights or responsibilities under these terms to someone else without obtaining your consent. You agree that we may do so provided that the transfer does not significantly disadvantage you. You may not transfer any of the rights we give you under these terms unless we first agree to this in writing.
13 Entire agreement
13.1 These terms set out the entire agreement between you and us concerning our Services (as defined in paragraph 1) and they replace all earlier agreements and understandings between you and us.
14 Changes to these Terms of Service
14.1 You can find these terms at any time by visiting www.bigbluebubble.com/termsofservice/.
14.2 We reserve the right to update these terms from time to time by posting the updated version at that address. We may do so for a number of reasons including without limitation because we change the nature of our products or services, for technical or legal reasons, or because the needs of our business have changed. You agree that if you do not accept any amendment to our terms then you shall immediately stop accessing and/or using our Services.
15.1 If any part of these terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable under any applicable local laws or by an applicable court, that part shall be interpreted in a manner consistent with applicable law to reflect as nearly as possible our original intentions and the remainder of these terms shall remain valid and enforceable. If it is not possible to interpret an invalid or unenforceable part of these terms in a manner consistent with applicable law, then that part shall be deemed deleted from these terms without affecting the remaining provisions of these terms.
16 Waivers of our Rights
16.1 Our failure to exercise or enforce any of our rights under these terms does not waive our right to enforce such right. Any waiver of such rights shall only be effective if it is in writing and signed by us.
17 Complaints and dispute resolution
17.1 Most concerns can be solved quickly by contacting us at: https://bigbluebubble.ladesk.com/submit_ticket.
17.2 In the unlikely event that we cannot solve your concern and you wish to bring legal action against us these terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Ontario.
18 Jurisdiction and Applicable Law
Our Games and other Services are made available subject to these terms. This section explains which laws apply to these terms.
19 Questions about these Terms of Service
19.1 If you have any questions about the terms outlined here or our Services, feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
© Big Blue Bubble Inc. “Big Blue Bubble” is a registered trademark of Big Blue Bubble Inc. All rights reserved.
Last updated on May 24 2018
Effective May 25 2018
This policy describes how Big Blue Bubble Inc. and its affiliated companies (collectively described as the “BBB”, “we”, “us” or “our”) collect, process, use, and share information about you.
Information we collect when you use our Games and other Services
When you play our Games or use our other Services, we collect information about you.
We collect information from you when you voluntarily provide such information, such as when you play our Games or use our other Services.
- When playing our Games, the information we may collect about you relates to the type of device you are using, device ID, Advertising ID, the IP address of your device, geographic information (i.e. country and region), mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser, and game play information (i.e. how you play our Games and purchases made in our Games).
- Information you provide when you contact us through Customer support or messaging channels (i.e. social media).
- Information you provide when creating a BBB Account.
- Information that you allow us to access when connecting to your social media accounts through our Games or Services
Information provided to Us by Third Parties
When you play or purchase our Games on your mobile device, console or PC we receive information about you from the apps stores (i.e. Apple App store, Google Play store, Amazon, Steam, or other mobile platform providers).
- This information includes your username and/or device ID and the fact you made purchase.
- We do not collect or store any sensitive or financial payment information (i.e. credit card number)
- We may also get information that you have authorized them to provide
Depending on which of our Services you interact with we may collect and process the following types of information:
- How you use and interact with our Games, advertising and other Services.
- What device you use to access our Games and Services.
- The information you provide when you create a BBB Account or if you invite your friends to use our Games and Services.
- If you contact us through our customer support channels, the content of messages sent and received.
- Record of correspondence and interactions with us on social media channels.
- Record of correspondence using our chat or messaging systems.
- Information collected via Cookies other similar technologies.
- Information you provide to enter a contest or promotion. If you win we may need to collect your address and other information to validate eligibility and legal compliance.
- Information we collect about you from third party companies who have obtained your consent or have another legal right to share such information with us (including publishing partners, platforms, advertising platforms and partners and data aggregators who have obtained).
We may from time to time ask you for your consent to collect other information from you or your device. For instance, we may invite you to allow us to access your contacts to enable us to invite them to play our Games with you. If we do this or something similar, we will tell you what information we would like to collect, why we need it, and what we’ll use it for.
How we use your information
We use your personal and non-personal information, both individually and combined together, the following ways:
- To provide a safe and enjoyable user experience.
- To operate, improve, and develop our Games and Services for you and the device that you are using.
- This includes the use and analysis of aggregated data to ensure that our Games and websites work properly on all devices.
- We use analytics tools, which may include third party analytics tools, to collect information about how you play our Games or use our Services.
- We may analyze and use the information that we collect on an anonymized or aggregated basis for product development, to analyze the performance of our Games, to troubleshoot, and to improve and optimize the Games to ensure the best player experience for our players as a whole.
- We may also create reports, analysis, or similar services for use by us for the purposes of research or business intelligence, for example to track potential problems or trends with our Services, or to test out new Game features and content.
- To ensure that any purchases you make are verified on our servers and activated in the Games.
- We may also share your information with third party publishers who develop and provide Games and other Services to you on our behalf.
- Customer Support
- We will use the information and data that you provide directly to us through our customer support channels to communicate with you.
- Help identify and troubleshoot problems with your account or Games
- Correspond with you (i.e. respond to your specific requests or questions)
- Manage your account and relationship with us and to improve your experience when you using our Services.
- Events, offers, and promotions
- From time to time we may run promotions or competitions during which we may collect certain personal information from you, such as your name, address, postal code, email address or other information or content submitted in order for you to claim a prize.
- Those competitions will have their own specific terms and conditions, but we will use personal information that you provide in relation to that competition for the purposes of running the competition.
- Marketing and Advertising purposes
- When you play our Games or use our Services, non-personal identifiers and other information from your device is collected and shared with advertising partners to enable the technical delivery of ads to your device.
- Our advertising partners may combine this information with information which they have collected about you when you use their services (or the websites or services of third parties) in order to serve you more relevant ads in our Games or to improve the accuracy of their targeting and measurement systems.
- Legal Compliance
- To enable us to comply with laws that apply to us, to prevent fraud, to ensure compliance with our terms of service or where necessary to defend, exercise or establish our legal rights including our rights under our Terms of Service
- Social Media
- We have several Social media channels which we use to communicate to our players. If you choose to interact with those channels, we will receive your information and use it in connection with those channels, including to engage with you, and we may also republish your posts to those channels.
- When you participate in social features (such as chat), the information that you disclose is public information. We may store and access it, and it may be read, copied, collected, or used by other users without your consent. Please make sure privacy settings reflect your preferences.
- To ensure that you are complying with our terms of service and we also reserve the right to prevent your use of our chat service(s) or to block the sending of any message for any reason.
- Visiting our Website
- When you visit our other websites, we collect information about you, such as details about how you use and interact with such Websites. We may use the information we collect about you for a number of purposes, including for operating and optimizing the Websites, in connection with our advertising purposes, and for research or analysis.
- Information we collect via cookies (which are small text files placed on your device) or other similar tracking technologies, allow us to collect data such as your device’s model operating system, screen size, and other information about how you use our Services.
Big Blue Bubble Game Log-in Profile
When you create a BBB Account, we will give you a randomly generated unique identifier. Your BBB Account will not be personally identifiable unless you choose to add your personal information to it, such as your name, avatar, email address or other information.
You have certain rights in connection with your personal information and how we handle it. You can exercise these rights at any time by contacting us via any of the methods set out in the Contact Us section below.
Those rights include:
Right of access
You have a right to know what information we have about you and in certain instances to have that information communicated to you. If you wish to exercise this right please contact us letting us know that you wish to exercise your right of access and what information in particular you would like to receive.
- We reserve the right verify your identity and ask for reasonable evidence there of before we provide you with any information.
- Please note that we may not be able to provide all the information you ask for, for instance if the information includes personal information about another person.
- Where we are not able to provide you with information that you have asked for, we will endeavor to tell you why.
- We will try to respond to any request for a right of access within 1 month of receipt of your request and verification of your identity.
Right to correct personal information
We try to keep the information that we have about you accurate and up to date. Should you realize that any of the information that we hold about you is incorrect, please let us know at email@example.com and we will correct it as soon as we can.
In some circumstances you have a right to have some of the personal information that we hold about you deleted. Should you wish to have any information about you deleted, please contact us.
- In order to process your request you must delete/uninstall our Games from your mobile devices and clear our cookies from any device where you have played our Games in a web browser.
- Where we delete personal information about you, we may still retain some or all of that information for other purposes such as maintaining financial records, protecting or enforcing legal rights, maintaining marketing suppression lists or for technical reasons such as maintaining technical security or our database integrity.
- We may also retain your information in an anonymized form.
- In some instances, personal information about you that is visible through gameplay such as username, avatar, your high scores, and any chat messages may be cached on other players’ devices and we may not be able to remove or update that data from those devices, for example if that device is not connected to a wifi network.
If you have created an account with us, you can ask us to deactivate that account by contacting us.
- We may ask you for other information before we are able to deactivate your account. That information might include information about your mobile device.
- Other steps you should take should you wish to completely deactivate your account include disassociating your Facebook account from our mobile games and deleting our Games from your mobile devices.
- Please note that if you completely deactivate your account all your progress in our Games and any unspent Virtual Currency and/or Virtual Commodities (i.e. Diamonds, Coins, and such) will be lost and we may not be able to restore them in the future.
Restriction of processing
In some cases, you may have the right to request a restriction of the processing of your personal data, for example, when you are disputing the accuracy of your data held by us.
Right to object
You have the right to object to the processing of personal data about you which is processed on the grounds of legitimate interests (see Legal Bases below).
We are committed to respecting children’s privacy. Big Blue Bubble’s Games are intended for general audiences and we do not knowingly collect any personal information from children. We will not collect personal information from anyone we have actual knowledge is under the age of 13 or under the minimum age in the relevant territory.
If you believe that we might have any personal information from or about your child, please Contact Us firstname.lastname@example.org. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child, we will delete that information as quickly as possible.
- as reasonably necessary in order to provide the Services to you (for example, by providing your personal information to suppliers we may use to fulfil the Services or to communicate with you);
- where your data is in an anonymous and aggregated format, meaning you could not be personally identiﬁed from it;
- as we reasonably believe is permitted by law or regulation or as is necessary to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions and/or any other agreement with you; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Big Blue Bubble, our users, or others; and
We may also share your information with our service providers if necessary to enable them to provide services to us.
Big Blue Bubble takes appropriate and reasonable security and technical measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, loss, alteration, and misuse. Personal information collected by Big Blue Bubble is stored in secure operating environments that are not available to the public (i.e. locked rooms). However, no system is 100% secure (i.e. no Internet or email transmission is ever fully secure or error free). In particular, email or messaging sent to or from Customer Support may not be secure. Therefore you should take care in deciding what information you send to us. By using our services, you assume the risk.
The legal bases which we rely upon are the following:
This covers data used by us in order to provide you with Services that you have requested – and that we have agreed – to provide to you, such as our Games, customer services, chat functionality, and third party social network connectivity;
This covers data used by us to comply with a legal obligation, such as the prevention of crime or fraud or to maintain records relating to tax;
This covers data used by us for purposes that are not harmful to your privacy and can be reasonably expected within the context of your use of our Services, such as Marketing, Advertising, analytics and research, and optimization of our Games and other Services; and
Where we ask for your consent to use your data for a particular purpose, we will make this clear at the point of collection and we will also make clear how you can withdraw your consent.
Location of storage & International transfer
Please note that these countries outside of the EEA may not have the same data protection laws as your own jurisdiction. We take steps to ensure that there are adequate safeguards and mechanisms in place (including the use of EU model clauses) to allow the transfer of your information across borders outside of the EEA.
Please come back to this page every now and then to make sure you are familiar with the latest version. Any new policy will be effective from the date it is published by us.
© Big Blue Bubble Inc. “Big Blue Bubble” is a registered trademark of Big Blue Bubble Inc. All rights reserved.